Produced by Samsa Film, "Superjhemp Returns" is about a civil servant who must save tiny Luxembourg from a cosmic catastrophe by rediscovering his lost superpowers and facing his biggest fear: his family...
With over 50,000 people watching the current release "Superjhemp Returns" in the cinema, this is an all-time record with the film becoming the most watched Luxembourg production in history.
Directed by Felix Koch and starring André Jung and Désirée Nosbusch, the film cost €3m to make and became the most expensive Luxembourgish film to date. It is based on the Superjhemp comic book series created by Lucien Czuga and Roget Leiner which sold more than 185,000 copies and remains Luxembourg's most popular literary work to date. Much of the filming took place at the Chateau de Septfontaines and the old RTL Luxembourg building.
Pierre Gramegna to Address Asian Financial Forum in Hong KongAbroad 13 Jan, 2019 18:45
Government Agrees 2 Extra Annual Days LeaveAt Home 12 Jan, 2019 17:11
Jean Asselborn off to Turkey re EU Relations and SyriaAbroad 13 Jan, 2019 12:44
Social Innovation Academy Announces Launch EventConferences & Seminars 14 Jan, 2019 18:14
Nature Quiz AnnouncedThings to See & Do 13 Jan, 2019 12:07
- Dog walker, dog entertainer
- Piano Lessons
- Buy nembutal pentobarbital online contact: keystonemeds(@)protonmail(.)com
- SAVE THE DATE - TELSTAR BINGO NIGHT-9 Nov.
- Amateur musicians wanted!
- Odd Job Man
- Anyone for table-tennis practice/play?
- CAT HOTEL in Munsbach, Schuttrange
- Villa in Provence - Côte d'Azur
- European School Secondary EN Section