Diego Gaspari has over 25 years of experience in human resources and an in-depth understanding of the banking world. He will be responsible for leading Human Resources in the Group’s transformation and growth. Diego Gaspari, 49, was previously Human Resources Director at Crédit Agricole Indosuez Wealth Management and International Human Resources Director for the Commercial & Retail division of Crédit Agricole.
- Jobs & Appointments
- Diego Gaspari Appointed Chief HR Officer of Edmond de Rothschild Group
Diego Gaspari, Edmond de Rothschild Group;
The Edmond de Rothschild Group has announced that Diego Gaspari has joined the group on 1 October 2018 as Chief Human Resources Officer; he will sit on the Group’s Executive Committee.
He began his career in Argentina with the Philip Morris Group. He joined Peugeot Citroën Argentina as Chief Human Resources Officer in 2001 before returning to France with the PSA Group as International Social Relations Director, then as Talent Management Director. Diego Gaspari holds an MBA from ESEADE and INSEAD.
Pierre Gramegna to Address Asian Financial Forum in Hong KongAbroad 13 Jan, 2019 18:45
Government Agrees 2 Extra Annual Days LeaveAt Home 12 Jan, 2019 17:11
Jean Asselborn off to Turkey re EU Relations and SyriaAbroad 13 Jan, 2019 12:44
Social Innovation Academy Announces Launch EventConferences & Seminars 14 Jan, 2019 18:14
Nature Quiz AnnouncedThings to See & Do 13 Jan, 2019 12:07
- Dog walker, dog entertainer
- Piano Lessons
- Buy nembutal pentobarbital online contact: keystonemeds(@)protonmail(.)com
- SAVE THE DATE - TELSTAR BINGO NIGHT-9 Nov.
- Amateur musicians wanted!
- Odd Job Man
- Anyone for table-tennis practice/play?
- CAT HOTEL in Munsbach, Schuttrange
- Villa in Provence - Côte d'Azur
- European School Secondary EN Section