Michel Greco has announced his resignation as CEO of Michel Greco S.A. Luxembourg, with effect as of early next year. 

After 31 years at the helm of the courier and small volume express delivery and transport company that he himself founded in 1987, Michel Greco has announced that he will be stepping down as CEO at the Spring 2019 General Meeting. Michel Greco will continue to serve on the Board of Directors and as a consultant at the Post Group.

The future CEO, who will arrive next January, will take full office at the end of the general meeting to be held in March or April 2019.

Speaking of his decision to resign, Michel Greco commented: "Today, the time has come to move towards other horizons and give way to young people who can certainly infuse other dynamics for the benefit of the development of society."

Michel Greco had the idea tocreate his own company in 1987 at the age of 20, using his father's car as the company's first vehicle. Three decades later, Michel Greco S.A. occupies a leading position on the national market, employing more than 230 employees.

In 2001, the Post Group acquired a 60% stake in the company's capital, increased to 90% in 2015. As of 31 December 2018, Michel Greco will also sell the remaining 10% of its share, thus making the Post Group the 100% shareholder of Michel Greco S.A.